The swim cap that is the standard for swimmers of all levels, abilities and ages. Constructed of latex rubber, this cap is the most affordable swim hat on the market. Many world class athletes still prefer latex caps to others due to it being lightweight and having a looser fit. Latex swim caps are the preferred cap for swim practices, triathlons and open water swim events.
Please contact us for a quote on any of the following:
- Discounts on orders over 500
- Personalized name caps (minimum order of 2 caps per name): $3.00 per cap.
LATEX CAP PRICING
LATEX CAP COLORS
KNOW ABOUT THE ADVANTAGES OF LATEX SWIM CAP FOR SWIMMERS
Historically, one of the first kinds available was the latex swim cap. It is still popular to this day and was available as early as in the 1920s.
The following characteristics are listed of our Custom latex Swim Caps:
- Than its silicone counterpart it is thinner.
- It comes in an extensible rubber-like material.
- When dry it has a matte finish, whereas a silicone cap is shinier.
- Unlike a silicone swim cap or Lycra swim cap which can feature several colors per cap it always come in a single color per cap apart from printed logos.
- Not unlike the smell of balloons It has a smell of rubber.
- A latex swim cap has the following advantages:
- Because of its thinness the latex swim cap has a tight fit. Consequently than other types of swim caps it produces less drag. This also explains why a lot of competitors like them.
- It is inexpensive yet it serves its purpose well is its biggest advantage, which is to protect it from swimming pool chemicals especially chlorine to both keep the hair out of the face.
- With a marker it can be written on. For example in triathlons this can be useful as you need to write your starting number on the cap. However to do this you need to have a swim cap with a light color.
- Our Custom latex Swim Caps constricts your head less than a other swim cap because it is so thin and to wear it is more comfortable. Than a silicone or neoprene swim cap it is also often easier to put on.
- It’s easier to put two latex swim caps one on top of the other is another advantage of its thinness. Certain swimmers can hide the strap of the swim goggles between the two caps as they like to do this and in doing so reduce drag yet feel comfortable.